Monday, August 9, 2010

EFY 2010 Ephraim















For those of you who have never been to EFY- I'm sorry. You don't know what you're missing. I decided to post just a few photos from the session I worked in Ephraim, UT.

On Wednesday nights the kids make a banner and cheer to represent our group. This is always an interesting time for me, as I am a counselor am supposed to give very limited creative input. Part of me gets so uneasy not being able to help. The other, and more dominant, part of me relishes in being able to just lay on the lawn several yards away and soak up the sun while hoping for the best. The youth made an awesome banner this week. We were The Forgiven. Loved the concept.

We had a rainstorm on Thursday. Typically, most of the youth and all of the counselors stay in church dress for the entire day. However, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a dance party in the rain during free time. It felt good to let the kids be kids and let the counselors...well, be kids too. I was able to take one of the best jumping photos ever. It was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment